Browse and Buy Canada
An Opportunity for Congregations
MennoMedia produces resources to equip the church to experience and share the gospel of Jesus Christ from an Anabaptist perspective. The Browse & Buy program assists the church by getting these materials into the hands of the people right in their own congregation. This program is especially beneficial to those congregations who do not have nearby access to a Christian bookstore. It also allows a closer look at resources than what MennoMedia can offer through the internet at www.MennoMedia.org or www.mennonitechurch.ca/resourcecentre/Home.html.
Here is how the Browse & Buy program works:
- The church contacts the MennoMedia Canadian Office requesting the Browse & Buy display. Call 1-800-631-6535.
- MennoMedia staff will discuss available dates and content for the display. (Some churches may want materials on a given theme or may want to broaden their display to include material from the MC Canada Resource Centre.)
- MennoMedia staff will mail a box of display items at MennoMedia’s expense to the church along with catalogs, order forms, and signage.
- The church will set up the display and invite the congregation to Browse & Buy
- Each purchaser will fill out an individual order form and give it to the church representative.
- The church will return the display and the order forms to MennoMedia. MennoMedia will reimburse the church for these shipping costs.
- MennoMedia will package and invoice each order. All of the packages will be shipped bulk to the church at MennoMedia’s expense.
- The church will see that each purchaser receives his/her order.
- Each purchaser will pay MennoMedia from the invoice attached to their order.